Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rwanda Bound

I figured I would give Candace a day off and post my first entry. My name is Raphael (Raffi) and I am one of the other participant organizers of the program. Alongside Daniel, a third member of the team, I have been travelling around Europe since the middle of May. However, our time in Europe is coming to a close as we begin our ascent to London, where we have a flight to Kigali on the 15th.

Truth be told, I do not quite know how to prepare or what to expect. At the risk of sounding cliched, I expect the unexpected. Mostly, however, I am very much looking forward to landing in Kigali so that the long anticipated journey can begin. Indeed, once there, Daniel and I have two weeks to prepare before the others arrive and the program starts.

That's all for now. I will post an update once I land in Kigali. Sending you my best from France; Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment